[il-talk] {Disarmed} Phones, smart and otherwise,...

Bruce C. Paul brucecpaul at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 15 16:21:56 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I wanted to follow up on a news article I Googled today:

Has Google fixed their application suite to the extent that addresses all the original concerns with Google Docs?  I still find it a bit difficult to work in Google Docs and would like to see what can be done to make the application work better.

Frankly, seeing the almost year-old article reminded me of some of my original concerns with computers that are not accessible out of the box.  Has the NFB any initiatives along the lines of making all computers and computer equipment accessible "as is?"

Thanks,

bcp

Bruce C. Paul
639 W. Armitage Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614My profiles:

 Latest bookmark: Uncharted Books
Save this   Get this email app!
 Latest tweet: Eventually one has to cleave
Follow @blindsmartaleck Reply  Retweet   04:06 Jan-09   Get this email app!
Get a signature like this.  CLICK HERE.