[il-talk] {Disarmed} Fw: Savitz Field and Focus Chicago Weekly Studies - January 24, 2012

Robert A Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 06:33:10 UTC 2012

i live each day one day at a time

-----Original Message-----
From: "Savitz Field and Focus Chicago" <postmaster11 at 303media.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 18:19:39
To: <roberthansen33 at yahoo.com>
Subject: Savitz Field and Focus Chicago Weekly Studies - January 24, 2012

Savitz Field and Focus:   CHICAGO  is conducting a research study for  FEBRUARY 2012

We need your help to see if you (or anyone else you know) qualify for any of the following studies.  Please respond before the listed deadline date:

If you or someone you know is interested, please reply by email:

By email :   RECRUITING at savitzfieldandfocus.com

with the information required for the study you are replying to.  For a faster response, please put the reference subject in the subject line of the email.

NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.  WE WILL CALL YOU IF YOU FIT THE CRITERIA WE ARE LOOKING FOR.

A.  Deadline: JANUARY 31,2012  (Reference:  BEVERAGES)
Looking for men and women ages 22-45 who like to drink liqueurs

A) Name:
B) Phone number to reach you:
C) Age:
D) Ethnicity:
E) Do you drink alcoholic beverages?

 F) Do you drink liqueurs?

G) If yes, what kind? Baileys,Tequila Rose, Starbucks

If you do not hear from us, we will contact you on a future study.

Savitz Field and Focus
Chicago, IL
recruiting at savitzfieldandfocus.com

Remember that you (or someone you know) can sign up at
www.savitzpanel.com

Thank you,
Jennifer Jurgensen
Savitz Field and Focus

Savitz Field and Focus - LOS ANGELES | 5757 CENTURY BLVD.| LOS ANGELES, CA 90045