[il-talk] Convention assistance for Chicago Chapter members

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 8 12:32:46 UTC 2012

To all Chicago Chapter Members:

The 2012 convention of the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois will
take place on Friday, October 5 through Sunday, October 7 at the venerable
Holiday Inn O'Hare, 5615 North Cumberland Avenue in Chicago.

This should be a familiar hotel to many of you as we have had several
conventions as well as additional NFBI activities.

This year, the Chicago Chapter is happy to provide convention assistance for
upto six Chicago Chapter members.  All you need to do is to fill out an
application and be current in your Chicago Chapter membership to qualify.

Applications must be in my posession by August 15, 2012.  Applications will
not be accepted after that date..

I will attach an application to this email for the convenience of all
Chicago Chapter members.  If you have any questions, pleaqse contact David
Meyer at 708-209-1767 or datemeyer at sbcglobal.net.

Good luck to all Chicago Chapter members.