[il-talk] certificates

Andrew Webb awebb2168 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 22:58:56 UTC 2012

Hi David,

Would you mind emailing me a litst?

Thanks,
Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of David Meyer
Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2012 7:40 AM
To: 'NFB of Illinois Mailing List'
Cc: 'Illinois Association of Blind Students List'
Subject: [il-talk] certificates

Hello Everyone,

Please remember that we still have our Shopping Certificates program.  Like
the Maytag repairman before me, I have become quite lonely due to a lack of
activity in this program.

Please remember that shopping certificates will allow you to help the
federation while you shop for groceries, entertain yourself or significant
others at a restaurant, go for a special day with a hair stylist, buying
items of interest over the internet and well, the list goes on and on.

To place a certificate order, please call me at 708-209-1767 or email me at
datemeyer at sbcglobal.net.

You can find the certificate list on NewsLine.  You can email me to request
a list, or you may access the list on the Manna website
www.mannaexpress.net.

Opperators are standing by to take your order so don't delay!  Order today!

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/il-talk_nfbnet.org/awebb2168%40gmail.com
-----
No virus found in this message.