[il-talk] Test message today June 28

Edwin conibodyworks at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 05:47:56 UTC 2012

I also have had a bear of a time with my email so forgive me anyone if I
have not responded to any emails,  thanks all.
I also wanted to let the folks on the list know  that I visited
www.chicagocomputersurplus.com at theire shop and want to report that it is
a good lagidimate place where you can actually get a good working computer
for under a hundred dollars.
3053 North knocks.
Can anyone let me know where I can find a cheap cell phone that works with A
T and T? Does anyone have one just laying around?
Contact me off line at conibodyworks at gmail.com or 773-575-6195.
Thank you.
Cordially,
Edwin