[il-talk] Update on Teresa

Connie Davis connie.davis at rcn.com
Fri Jul 13 17:37:53 UTC 2012

  Applause, applause!!!!

Connie Davis

  ---- Original message ----

    Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 05:46:46 -0500
    From: "David Meyer" <datemeyer at sbcglobal.net>
    Subject: Re: [il-talk] Update on Teresa
    To: <pittmanenterprises at att.net>,"'NFB of Illinois
    >Teresa is doing well in her recovery. She is now
    moving about the kitchen>without a walker and last
    night when she got up to take her pain
    medication,>she went to the kitchen from the
    bedroom and got up from the bed without
    the>support of a walker. With a walker, she is
    taking walk outside with her>therapist. I believe
    she may have gone about a block yesterday. She is
    a>real trooper. >>-----Original Message----->From:
    il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org
    [mailto:il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On>Behalf Of
    Pittman Enterprises & Associates>Sent: Thursday,
    July 12, 2012 7:21 PM>To: 'NFB of Illinois Mailing
    List'>Subject: Re: [il-talk] Update on
    Teresa>>We're still praying for you
    both.>>>-----Original Message----->From:
    il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org
    [mailto:il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On>Behalf Of
    David Meyer>Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 8:47
    PM>To: 'NFB of Illinois Mailing List'>Cc:
    'Illinois Association of Blind Students
    List'>Subject: [il-talk] Update on Teresa>>Hello
    Everyone,>>As many of you may remember, Teresa had
    her right knee replaced today. The>doctor told us
    that the surgery went very well and Teresa seems
    to be doing>extremely well. They were able to
    transfer her from the bed to a chair>where she sat
    for about four hours this afternoon and
    evening.>>They will be starting therapy tomorrow
    morning, and my guessw is she will>have walked
    once before noon. At this point, they are looking
    to release>her either Thursday or Friday, with
    Thursday being the best case senario.>>Thank you
    all for the good wishes Teresa has already had.
    Please continue>to keep her in your thoughts and
    mailing
    list>il-talk at nfbnet.org>http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/il-talk_nfbnet.org>To
    unsubscribe, change your list options or get your
    account info
    for>il-talk:>http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/il-talk_nfbnet.org/pittmanenterprises%40at>t.net>>>_______________________________________________>il-talk
    for>il-talk:>http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/il-talk_nfbnet.org/datemeyer%40sbcglobal.n>et>>>_______________________________________________>il-talk
    il-talk:>http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/il-talk_nfbnet.org/connie.davis%40rcn.com