[il-talk] Connie David update

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 19 14:43:47 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

I just spoke with Connie Davis this morning and things are going about as
well as they can.  She told me that she had a much easier time dealing with
the second round of chemo than she did the first.  She did appreciate a
couple of days of solitude however, as she was given a medication that put
her to sleep almost immediately.  Whether this was done to help her deal
with the chemo, I'm not sure.

She will be going to her parents for a month in order to convolesce.  If you
wish to reach her while she is there, it would be best to do so via email.
Please address all correspondence to connie.davis at rcn.com.