[il-talk] AMC Theaters

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 23:43:16 UTC 2012

Amy and all,

I called the AMC theater in Rockford shortly after the announcement was made and the person I spoke to had no clue what I was talking about.

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could someone tell me the site name or how to find it for the AMC in Rockford, and what I need to look for to know about this option and whether it is available here?

also, I think I understood that you can call to find out whether movies are described.  If so, is that information on the standard recorded messages that tells about movie times and such, or do I have to call another number to actually speak to a person?

Any help would be appreciated in this matter.

Jennifer L. Keller