[il-talk] resolutions for the 2012 NFBI state convention

George J Villa georgejvilla at comcast.net
Mon Jul 23 18:46:14 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

The Resolutions Committee is requesting that anyone submitting resolutions
for consideration do so no later than Monday, September 24th 2012.  Please
email your resolution to me at georgejvilla at comcast.net.  If you know of a
suitable resolution another affiliate has, we may ask them for permission to
use their resolution. You do not need to be a member of the committee to
submit a resolution.

Because some of our NFBI members do not use email, we are also asking that
other members and Chapter Presidents circulate this request using other
means.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at
georgejvilla at comcast.net or by calling 630-416-3875.

George Villa, Chair

2012 NFBI Resolutions Committee