[il-talk] e-mail working again.

Pittman Enterprises & Associates pittmanenterprises at att.net
Tue Jul 24 18:15:09 UTC 2012

Hello All,

I see my e-mail I sent out yesterday went out.  I've missed out on a lot
because of e-mail issues AGAIN!!  Apparently my e-mail is working again.
Missed talking to everyone.

I have AT&T.  Periodically I go through a period in which I cannot send
and/or receive e-mails.  I go around in circles with AT&T  about it and they
constantly tell me that it's not them it's my outlook and they don't have
anything to do with that.  Has anyone else had this problem?  When it
happened, it goes on for weeks and I spend hours on the phone fighting with
them.

Debbie