[il-talk] Health Update

Connie Davis connie.davis at rcn.com
Fri Jul 27 02:43:49 UTC 2012

  I just wanted to say hi and let everyone know that I
  have come through the second round chemo even better
  than the first.
  I have lost most of my hair and either wear a wig or
  scarf. I'm not brave enough to go au naturelle.
  I am starting to exercise a little, which they
  recommend. I am in Mattoon recouperating with my
  parents and family.
  Thanks to all of you who have kept in touch by
  e-mail and phone. And thanks for all of the good
  wishes and prayers.
  We do plan to do a newsletter in the near future and
  I intend to be a part of the editing. We'll be
  announcing a meeting soon and giving a deadline for
  submission of articles.

Connie Davis