[il-talk] Health Update

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 22:05:23 UTC 2012

Hi Connie,

I am so happy that the therapy didn't give you such horrible side effects which I have seen in some of my friends.

Don't be self-conscious about going without a scarf or wig.  I know it's easy for me to say, but you have a wonderful spirit, and that's what everyone will see who loves you.  If they can't see beyond a bauld head, they're not worth your time.

Please feel free to email me if you like.

I have a listening ear and would be happy to talk with you.  I would be honored to get to know you better.

Jenny