[il-talk] certificates

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 29 13:27:18 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

Just like the sun, just like the wind, just like humidity, shoppint
certificates are still with us.  However, unlike the things I mentioned
above, these certificates have become very sad, as it appears that nobody
wants them.

Yes, I know, the economy is not so great.  However, good economy or bad,
these poor certificates are out there, waiting to serve you in the best way
they can.  They only wish to satisfy your wants and needs,

If you permit these certificates to do what they wish to do, they will
actually permit a percentage of their original value to be shared with the
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, and what could be better than
that?  Nothing that I can think of.

They have asked David Meyer to assist them in serving you.  So, if you wish
to take advantage of the generosity offered via these certificates, you can
place your certificate order with David Meyer at 708-209-1767 or via email
at datemeyer at sbcglobal.net.

They are much like the old American Express Travelers checks in that once
you have them, you won't leave home without them.

Finally, if you would like to see a list of certificates, you can find it on
the blindness information channel of NewsLine, or you can request a copy of
them by dropping me a line.  These many certificates are waiting to serve
you.  Please help them in fulfilling their mission of accommodation.