[il-talk] I have dilemma

Connie Davis connie.davis at rcn.com
Tue Jun 5 17:04:51 UTC 2012

You guys, I am looking for resources and groups who might help with this. I
am not asking anyone to do anything but give ideas.
Thank you. I am trying to organize a group of drivers who might be willing
to shuttle them back and forth while I'm in the hospital. I've already asked
some of my friends, who drive, about this.

Connie