[il-talk] Fw: Western/Ashland Corridors BRT Project Open Houses

Steven Hastalis steve.hastalis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 05:20:27 UTC 2012

I forwarded this announcement which Cara Levinson, CTA ADA Compliance Officer, sent to members of the CTA ADA Advisory Committee, re Western Ashland Bus Rapid Transit (BRT).

Ashland and Western Avenues are among the longest streets and heaviest bus routes in the city.  Thus, CTA has proposed BRT to improve service.

Cordially,

Steve Hastalis