[il-talk] mary

GlennMooreIII at yahoo.com GlennMooreIII at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 05:26:27 UTC 2012

Oh, I'm sorry to hear this Joe. I'm sure you both know it often goes when you endure a little while up a hill, it eventually gets easier over the top. I hope this is not far from the good times. I'll pray for that, Mary sure is lucky for having you there for her.

Be well, I hope we can see you both not too long from now.

-Glenn III
(from iPhone: 1 (847) 899-9801)