[il-talk] Not going to make it to meeting.

GlennMooreIII at yahoo.com GlennMooreIII at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 22:40:56 UTC 2012

Boy, with Siri, maybe the next iPhone is going to be dictating to us.

-Glenn III
(from iPhone: 1 (847) 899-9801)

On Jun 9, 2012, at 9:36, "Byron J. Lee" <byron at byronlee.com> wrote:

Hi everybody, just thought I would let you know that I would not be able to make it to the meeting. I apologize. In other news, I am dictating this email with my iPhone 4S. Not using the keyboard is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone