[il-talk] Update on Teresa

Denise Avant dravant at ameritech.net
Wed Jun 27 02:26:09 UTC 2012

Hi Dave,
This is wonderful news about teresa. Please let her know we all wish her a speedy recovery. we will all miss you in Dallas, but know its necessary for you to help Teresa right now.
by the way, the convention is being streamed, and you can find the link off the convention page I think.

Denise Avant
dravant at ameritech.net

P.S.  Please give to the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Annual
Appeal by sending your tax deductible donation to NFBI c/o Glenn Moore III,
Treasurer P.O. Box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.