[il-talk] Chicago chapter meeting announcement

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 1 14:10:27 UTC 2012

The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Chicago Chapter will hold
it's monthly meeting on Saturday, March 9, 2012.  The time for this meeting
is 1:00 P.M. and the place is the Exchequer Pub, 226 South Wabash, Chicago
IL.

Our program for this month will feature Camille Caffarelli, Executive
Director of Horizons for the Blind.

Please remember that our elections will take place at our April meeting,
which will be scheduled during the first Saturday in April, April 7.  If you
have not already paid your chapter dues for this year, you must do so during
the March meeting.  Dues are $5 per year.  You should give your payment for
dues to Steve Hastalis, Chicago Chapter Treasurer.

Finally, we will vote on two constitutional amendments this month.  So, if
you wish to make your opinion count, please come to the meeting and vote.

It should be a grate meeting, so come, one and all, and help to make it that
way.