[il-talk] Teresa

Constance Canode satin-bear at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 11 13:28:36 UTC 2012

Dave, you just made my day.  I apologize for originally thinking it
was a knee replacement, but I am so very happy to hear that Teresa is
doing well.  Please give her best wishes for a speedy recovery from
Rick and me.  Sure wish we could get together some time soon.  Take
care and hugs to both of you.

Connie Canode