[il-talk] Riding public transportation

Hap Holly hap at therainreport.com
Sun Mar 11 19:30:04 UTC 2012

Connie, I've ridden Metra's northwest line for 12 years and have never
experienced negative behavior as  you described. Occasionally I'll have to
seek assistance in finding a seat when the single jump seats have been
occupied by sighted riders contrary to Metra policy. I NEVER make a stink
about it but simply wait for a conductor to either enforce the policy or
show me where else I could sit.