[il-talk] Teresa

GlennMooreIII at yahoo.com GlennMooreIII at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 09:11:21 UTC 2012

I hope you can make it, look forward to seeing you Gina!

-Glenn III
(from iPhone: 1 (847) 899-9801)

Im glad teresa is alright. Im haging in and plan to be at apr. Seventh meeting. I had a set back in chemo because of a bacterial infection. Im n antibotics and hopefully get my chemo fri. Blessings and prayers. Gina