[il-talk] looking for roommate for 2012 national convention

Charlene Elder 1ladychar at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 15 02:05:29 UTC 2012

Hi, Leslie,  I know the subject isn't correct, but here are the Minutes from
the At Large Chapter Meeting for March 4.
Char
At Large Chapter Meeting March 2012

March 4, 2012

Those in attendance were:  Leslie Hamric, Charlene Elder, Debby Stein, Patti
Chang, Linda Hendel, Danny Mandrell, David Meyer, Patrick Olson, Steve
Hastalis, Bill Reif and Cid Winer.  Eleven people were present.

Introductions were made and we each described a warm fuzzy that took place
this month.

Presidential Release 403 was played.

We discussed forming a chapter and electing officers at our next meeting.
We decided to have a President, Vice-President, Secretary-Treasurer and two
Board members.  We will then discuss a constitution.  A list of members who
are on this call tonight will be distributed.  An announcement inviting
people to participate in the At Large chapter will be sent to Il-Talk.

Our next meeting will take place via phone on April 1, 2012 at 7:00 P.M.

Our meeting adjourned at 8:35 PM.

Respectfully Submitted,

Charlene  Elder