[il-talk] Office 2010

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Mar 20 02:43:00 UTC 2012

If you haven't used Office 2010 yet, you will find it a bit
different.  The "ribbon interface" is different and takes some
getting used to.  Many of the hotkeys from Office 2007 still work, if
you know them.  Also, jaws has a thing called virtual ribbon, which
tries to make the ribbon behave more consistently.  It does seem to
that pretty well.  From an office app do an insert-v and down arrow
until you find it.

Dave