[il-talk] Outlook 2007 Question

Bill Reif billreif at ameritech.net
Tue Mar 20 20:58:14 UTC 2012

Hi Connie,

I am replying to the list in case others need a way around this difficulty.

When you have Outlook set up for more than one account, make sure to
determine the account for which your username and password are being
prompted.  If your passwords and passwords differ and you don't notice
which account you're dealing with, neither one will work.  When you
enter the password and before hitting the enter key, tab to the check
box where you will check that you want Outlook to remember your username
and password.  Outlook should log into both accounts and retrieve your
mail.  When replying to a message, Outlook should reply to the message
through the account from which the message was received.  Hope all this
helps.

Cordially,
Bill