[il-talk] Went on the bus all alone today.

Steven Hastalis steve.hastalis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 14:42:10 UTC 2012

I am encouraged to hear about your walk and bus ride.  I now will add my
encouragement to the recent follow-up replies on Il-talk.

Nancy, your comment reminds me of my mother's comment the night I finished
my formal cane travel instruction, "It's just beginning."

Linda, I don't recall formally meeting you, but I have enjoyed reading your
correspondence on Il-talk.  I happily and whole-heartedly support your
endeavors. If you want to do more suburban and city travel, including Metra
and CTA trains, please contact me off-list, and we can make arrangements to
travel together around our region.  It offers all kinds of travel scenarios,
everything from big city to outlying suburban and rural.

Cordially,

Steve Hastalis