[il-talk] Health Concern

Hap Holly hap at therainreport.com
Tue Mar 27 02:24:38 UTC 2012

Bob, whatever you do, follow your doctor's orders during rehab. You'll feel
so good when the surgery is finished, you'll be tempted to push yourself
beyond the recommendations and cautions of your physician. My wife had
herniated disk surgery back in 1997; she felt so free of pain following the
surgery she went back to work after just a few weeks rather than the
prescribed time and reinjured herself reaching into a high cupboard on the
job; she spent more than 14 weeks rehabbing the second time around. Knock on
formica she has been pain free for the most part since. Good luck!