[il-talk] Need help with candy sale

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 2 18:29:41 UTC 2012

Dear Chicago Chapter Members,

I am extending the deadline for our candy sale through Saturday, May 5.  .
The reason being that we need to sell another eight packs of candy in order
to avoid a delivery charge.  We currently have ten sellers who have
purchased 24 variety packs.  We need to purchase at least 32 packs in order
to avoid paying a delivery charge.  Furthermore, DMI, the company we are
dealing with does not ship partial cases.  With that in mind, we must
purchase either 24 or 32 variety packs.  If we submit our current order, we
will pay a delivery charge in access of $80 which we will avoid if we
purchase one more case of 8 packs.

I know we can do it.  The candy is great and it will sell itself, so long as
you present it.

Two folks are selling 16 boxes.  I know we can as a chapter sell an
additional eight packs.

To order, please call David Meyer at 708-209-1767 or email him at
datemeyer at sbcglobal.net.  You may also call Ken Staley at 773-472-3085.

If we do not get an additional eight packs by the end of Saturday, I will be
calling chapter members who have yet to order.  Remember, we can only order
by the case.  Therefore, we have no choice but to order what we have already
taken orders for, or we order an additional case of eight packs to sell.

Let's band together and eliminate our $80 delivery fee.

In Candy we trust,

David Meyer, President
NFBI Chicago Chapter