[il-talk] Help finding information in Vista

Bill Reif billreif at ameritech.net
Fri May 18 18:03:21 UTC 2012

Hi Debbie,

I am not certain about Vista; There are a lot of similar commands in
Windows 7.  If so, you can try pressing the windows/search key.  Tab to
the next column, which contains your folder name, my computer, etc.
There should also be an item called recent items, which is a pull down.
Your recent documents should be listed there, along with music files you
recently listened to.

Cordially,
Bill