[il-talk] Braille Monitor Story.

denise avant dravant at ameritech.net
Sat May 19 14:05:09 UTC 2012

Hi all
If you went to school in chicago in the 60s and 70s and could read print at all no matter how close to the book you had to get you were going get a magnifying glass but no braille
I did not learn braille until the summer of sophmore year of high schoollittle did i know it this was one of the best things that happened to me

Sent from my iPhone