[il-talk] Braille Monitor Story.

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sun May 20 00:06:52 UTC 2012

I am sorry I'm replying on the whole list, but I tried to do a reply to sender and it didn't work for me this time.

I did that for a while, and couldn't increase my speed because I can only read with one hand.  I have issues with the part of the brain that make the left and right parts of my body work together, it's underdeveloped so two handed braille, or even tracking to make sure I only go down one line at a time isn't possible.

I can read my hymnal as long as the songs aren't too fast, but I haven't, even after a lot of practice, been able to increase my speed.

thanks for the encouragement.  Have a great rest of your weekend.

Jenny