[il-talk] Fw: two Creative Access Fellowships for month-long studio residencies

Robert Gardner rgardner4 at gmail.com
Sun May 20 01:32:11 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: Robert Leslie Newman
To: writers nfb
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2012 9:34 AM
Subject: two Creative Access Fellowships for month-long studio residencies

Dear Writers' Division and STYLIST members:

I received the following announcement and I'm thinking it is real interesting!

Dear Robert Newman,

I wonder if you might share the following fellowship opportunity with your contacts through the National Federation of the Blind, Writers Division.

Thank you,

Ryan Walsh | Grants Program Manager
Vermont Studio Center |  P.O. Box 613 | Johnson, VT 05656
(802) 635-2727 x  218
grants at vermontstudiocenter.org

ryan at vermontstudiocenter.org

http://www.vermontstudiocenter.org

---

The Vermont Studio Center is pleased to announce to be awarded to artists and writers who are blind or have low vision.

Each fellowship, supported by the National Endowment for the Arts, includes a $500 travel stipend.  Applications for the Creative Access Fellowships are due June 15, 2012 as part of VSC's fellowship awards deadline.

For a complete list of the more than 30 fellowships available at VSC's June 15 application deadline, please visit our website: http://vermontstudiocenter.org/fellowships/

Robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

Adjustment To Blindness And Visual impairment

http//www.thoughtprovoker.info

NFB Writers' Division, president

http://www.nfb-writers-division.net

Chair of the NFB Communications Committee