[il-talk] AMC accessibility

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Fri May 25 21:33:01 UTC 2012

It's not law in Florida where I'm from.  But, they have it in the AMC theaters down there too.

Here's the thing, I haven't listened to this yet, but in Florida, the closed, or open captioning, and descriptive headphone options are only in certain theater auditoriums, and at certain times of the day.  Not usually when normal people go to the movies.

I hope, that AMC doesn't get away with doing the same thing here.  Most deaf and visually impaired, or blind people would like to go at the same time normal people go, and with their families and friends, but you can't do that in Florida.  That's how they've gotten around that loop whole.

Just a thought.

Jenny