[il-talk] Fw: I recieved this in my e-mail. In case you knew this individual; keep his family and friends on your prayers.

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 23:36:26 UTC 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Lauri Dishman <lauri at guildfortheblind.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 8:41 AM
Subject: Sad News from the Guild

The Guild for the Blind is sad to announce that one of its long-time members, Tom Ladis, passed away last weekend.  A visitation will be held at the G.L. Hills Funeral Home at 745 Graceland Ave in Des Plaines on Thursday, May 31 from 3:00 to 8:00 pm.  The family has requested that a memorial also be held at the Guild at a date to be announced.  In lieu of flowers, the family has asked that donations be made to the Guild for the Blind.

Lauri Dishman, M.A., LCPC
Manager of Counseling Services
Guild for the Blind
65 E. Wacker Place, Suite 1010
Chicago, IL 60601
(312) 236-8569

Discover ways to stay active, involved and informed at the Guild’s Southland Vision Solutions Expo on Saturday, May 19 at the Marie Irwin Community Center in Homewood.  For more information visit http://www.guildfortheblind.org/dontmiss_Southland2012.asp or call Kathy Austin at 312-236-8569.