[il-talk] Fwd: New Fair Wages Bill Cosponsors

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Thu May 31 00:20:41 UTC 2012

Hi Patti,

I hope this is going to just Patti.  If not, please forgive this message.

I have been trying to get your number, and someone sent me something via text with your number in it, but I couldn't access the information.

Could you please call me at 815-847-9789, to help me fill out the chappel scholarship form.

I have no idea what costs for conventions are, and would have no idea what to even begin to put on the form.

If you can't get to me tonight, I'll be available tomorrow night.

thanks so much for you help in advance.

Jenny