[il-talk] mp3

Connie Davis connie.davis at rcn.com
Thu Nov 1 00:43:28 UTC 2012

  That's great, Gina.

Connie

  ---- Original message ----

    Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 09:27:50 -0400
    From: Gina Falvo <falvog at hotmail.com>
    Subject: Re: [il-talk] mp3
    <il-talk at nfbnet.org>
    >Helllo my friends. I had a mamogram yesterday.
    Results no evidence of cancer. Thank you for your
    praayers. Love and bllessings. Gina falvo>>> From:
    rcubfank at sbcglobal.net>> To: il-talk at nfbnet.org>>
    Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 00:09:57 -0500>> Subject:
    Re: [il-talk] mp3>> >> Thanks. all. I will try
    that later today being it is after midnight.>> >>
    Pierce>> Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 8:24 PM>>
    To: NFB of Illinois Mailing List>> Subject: Re:
    [il-talk] mp3>> >> Place the CD in the optical
    disc drive for your computer. Winamp is>> the most
    blind friendly MP3 software player for the PC.>>
    <rauschjc at gmail.com> wrote:>> > Play the cd in
    your computer?>> >>> > -----Original
    Message----->> > From: il-talk