[il-talk] Please help Santa

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 3 21:13:54 UTC 2012

 Dear Federationists,

Today, I got a special letter from someone I have wanted to hear from since
the age of 7 or 8.  And yes, today was my lucky day.  I finally heard from
Santa Clause.  What was perhaps even more surprising than the letter from
Santa Clause was the content of that letter.  He told me that this year he
has been a man in trouble.  You see, he has had so many requests from so
many boys and girls around the world for so many gifts, that he and Mrs.
Clause may have to leave the North Poll.  Apparently, Mrs. Clause has
asurred him that if this happens, he will find himself with a summons to
divorce court.  Needless to say, Santa is devistated.  He is looking for
help in downsizing his gift list wherever he can get it.  And, this is where
we come in.

Somehow, Santa heard of our shopping certificate program.  After reading
about it, he thought this would be a perfect solution to his problem.  So,
he is asking that all of us extend our altruistic side and save him from
separation and devistation.  How can we do this?  The answer is not as hard
as you might think.

The first thing we can do is to help Santa lighten his gift list by buying
shopping certificates.  The second thing we can do is redeem these
certificates for valuable gifts for those we love and care about.  The third
thing we can do is to give certificates to your loved ones and friends.
This will save you from having to go shopping yourself.  So, how can you
save Santa from a dyer circumstance?  Well, you guessed it!  Place a
certificate order!  To do this, you must reach David Meyer by phone at 7 0
8-2 0 9-1 7 6 7 or by email at datemeyer at sbcglobal.net.

It's best that you place your order quickly, so that you might reduce
Santa's stress quotient.  If you cannot order quickly however, you have
until December 2 to place your order.  So, if you wish to benefit both Santa
Clause and the NFB of Illinois, don't delay, order today!