[il-talk] Updated Committee list

Gregory Chang Patti pattichang at att.net
Sun Nov 4 19:53:31 UTC 2012

Ok, I will remove you from our committees.  Please let me know when you would like to become active again.

Please give to the National Federation of the Blind Annual Appeal by sending to NFBI, c/o Glenn Moore, Treasurer PO Box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.

PS.  Find us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/nfbi and on facebook by searching on "National Federation of the Blind of Illinois."
Patti Gregory Chang Esq.
President, NFBI
pattichang at att.net