[il-talk] At Large Meeting.

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 4 23:10:03 UTC 2012

Thanks so much Linda for posting the reminder. And finally, here's the
agenda. I apologize for the long delay.
Leslie

Hi everyone.  Our next at large chapter meeting will be on 11/4/12 at 7:00
pm.  All are welcome.  Please call
218-936-1200 code 6324.  Below, you will find the agenda.
Please contact me with any questions or agenda ideas you may have.  Thanks
and we look forward to your participation.
Leslie Hamric, NFBI At Large Chapter President

Agenda for At Large Meeting on 11/4/12

One-line Warm Fuzzies (any accomplishments from last month, Leslie Hamric
begins)

Reading and approval of minutes - Charlene Elder

Talk about how to order NFBI shopping gift certificates - Dave Meyer
(Presidential release will be skipped this month)

State report-Patti Chang

Program: talk about Braille Readers Are Leaders Contest- Patrick Olson

Old business

New Business

 Adjournment