[il-talk] Bells for Blind on Chicago Transit

Kelly Pierce kellytalk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 02:23:58 UTC 2012

Steve,

I would like to go on a ride with you of these 5000 series cars and
explore this issue further.  When I rode these cars last, the issue of
quiet door closings had not arisen, so I have never evaluated this
concern with a real life experience.  It would be great if Jamel could
join us, as patti said he is active in transportation issues in the
chapter.

Kelly