[il-talk] Checking In

Patti Chang pattichang at att.net
Wed Nov 7 02:39:14 UTC 2012

My boding experience  was awesome. I did early voting last Friday downtown. The only problem was the poll worker who did not want to let me wait in line like everyone else.

p.s. give to our annual appeal by sending to NFBI c/o glenn Moore po box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
NFBI President
NFB, Scholarship Committee Chair
Sent from my iPhone