[il-talk] Chicago chapter meeting

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 7 17:22:44 UTC 2012

Dear Chicago Chapter Members,

Don't forget the chapter meeting this coming Saturday.  The start time
remains at 1:00 P.M. and the place remains the Exchequer Pub and Restaurant.

As we have not had a chapter meeting since the passing of Kelly Doty, time
will be taken for anyone to share how Kelly touched them.

As I anticipate a lot of sharing by chapter members, I anticipate that this
meeting will be considerably longer than usual.  With this in mind, I am
asking that those using paratransit schedule their pick up time from the
meeting no earlier than 4:00 P.M.

We will not have a formal memorial as such.  Denise will lead off with a
recording of some of my memories of Kelly.  Following that, anyone wishing
to share anything is welcome to do so.

In closing, please permit me to wish all of you a happy and blest
thanksgiving.

Yours in Federationism,

David Meyer