[il-talk] Washington Seminar application deadline

Gregory Chang Patti pattichang at att.net
Sat Nov 17 02:24:53 UTC 2012

The NFBI Board has decided to extend the deadline for Washington Seminar applications to Dec. 3, 2012
This accommodates both our at-large and IABS chapter meetings Please be sure to apply on time if you wish to represent Illinois in congressional appointments in February 2013.  Applications are on our web page.  I can also e-mail one if need be.

Please give to the National Federation of the Blind Annual Appeal by sending to NFBI, c/o Glenn Moore, Treasurer PO Box 1065 Elgin, IL .  60121.

PS.  Find us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/nfbi and on facebook by searching on "National Federation of the Blind of Illinois."
Patti Gregory Chang Esq.
President, NFBI
pattichang at att.net