[il-talk] library services

Cathy Randall chr47 at mchsi.com
Sun Nov 18 22:19:09 UTC 2012

Rob,
  I finally had to call my reader advisor and ask her to not send any books
I had not requested.  I thought this had always been my agreement with the
Library.  Nancy cleaned out my file and we started over.  Now, I either
down-load books onto my Victor Stream or call and order books by number from
her.

    Cathy
Please donate to the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois (NFBI)
Annual Appeal by sending your tax deductible donation to Treasurer Glenn
Moore, PO Box 1065,  Elgin, IL 60121.  Thank you.

Cathy Randall
217-243-3529