[il-talk] updated committee lists for NFBi

Gina Falvo falvog at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 19 14:12:09 UTC 2012

Thanks I got tthe corret no. Giina

From: derek2872 at yahoo.com
To: il-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: Re: [il-talk] updated committee lists for NFBi
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 04:33:15 -0800

Gina, there was a misprint in the area code you gave for the conference. It should be 218, not 219. Thank you. Sincerely, Jimal. Happy Thanksgiving.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/DFU6SkVA-20121119-0728.wav