[il-talk] Parent mentorin meeting

Pat and Don moonriver2682 at live.com
Tue Nov 20 03:46:07 UTC 2012

The first parent meeting took place Sunday Nov. 18.  Six members participated.  We are planning on contacting parents who were at the convention.  We need a couple more parents to start our mentor list.  Anyone's help is welcome.  Please contact il-talk.  It would be great having a Dad's view.  Our next meeting will be Jan. 20.  We're hoping to be able to help with the teacher/parent seminar in the spring and help with suggestions for the Bell camp.  Pat Olson