[il-talk] Happy Thanksgiving

Cathy Randall chr47 at mchsi.com
Wed Nov 21 04:03:02 UTC 2012

We are all here for each other and happy to share the work and the strong
relationships we build around that work for ourselves and other blind
people.

    Cathy
Please donate to the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois (NFBI)
Annual Appeal by sending your tax deductible donation to Treasurer Glenn
Moore, PO Box 1065,  Elgin, IL 60121.  Thank you.

Cathy Randall
217-243-3529