[il-talk] 11/25/2012 committee meeting

Andrew Webb awebb2168 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 04:00:59 UTC 2012

I am honored to have been asked to join this committee.  I will do my best
to be on this Sunday's call; however, due to travel scheduling in returning
home from the Thanksgiving holiday, it's looking like a dubious prospect
unfortunately.  If I am not able to join in, perhaps I could contact someone
for a quick recap later?  Again, I will do my best to be on the call.

Thanks,

Andrew