[il-talk] thanks

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 26 18:12:02 UTC 2012

A special thank goes out to the new Merchants division for a wonderful
certificate order, as well as to Rose Sloan for her fine order.  We need a
lot more of them and we need them soon.  The original deadline I had for our
order was Sunday, December 2.  However, I may have to place the order
sooner, due to some unforseen circumstances.

Remember, Santa is counting on us to lighten his load so that he may enjoy a
loving, blissful existance.

With this in mind, please phone or email me with your orders as soon as
possible.  My phone number is 708-606-7091 and my email is
datemeyer at sbcglobal.net.

Good shopping for all.