[il-talk] Santa is fretting

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 28 22:09:53 UTC 2012

Dear NFBI members,

I just heard from Santa Clause again this morning.  He is fatigued and
suffering from incredible nervous tention.  Why?  Because he's afraid that
if we do not provide him with more support by lightening his load at
Christmas time as well as his clutter on the North Poll, he may lose the
love of his life.  Apparently Mrs. Clause is running a case of anger that is
reaching volcanic proportions.  If she is set off, the earth may be
trembling and he, along with his good will for the world may be sent
packing.  We can't let that happen.  The only way we can put a stop to this
catastrophic event is to order shopping certificates.  If we don't all do
our part by the end of the week, Christmas may not be coming for millions.
All of those precious letters the National office is writing will go for
naught, as Santa will be too devistated to perform his Christmas duty.  The
world is counting on us!  Let us all come through, so that we might save
Santa and perhaps the world.

Certificate orders must be placed to David meyer at 708-606-7091 or to
datemeyer at sbcglobal.net.